Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another busy weekend~

Another busy weekend sewing and still so much to do! Here are a few more things i got done...i will keep the pics coming. Still trying to figure out a good way to stop these pics from turning. Not having much luck. I've tried all the "help"stuff and it still happens - ow well - Sorry!

I am taking a break from doing things for people or a few weeks-month. Our little guy will be here in about 2 weeks and i have to finish the sewing/embroidery "to-do" list then relax and enjoy my time with Cobb and Huck when he gets here. Hopefully we will settle into a routine quickly and i can get back to it. But if you know of any Thanksgiving/Christmas items you want let me know since i don't have to do those right away! Thanks!!!

These are some gifts we sent to some wonderful friends who just delivered their Baby Girl Malley


Here are some more Truck with the Pumpkin shirts :) These are for brothers! Too cute!

Simple Burp Cloth for my Little Huck - i like the "simple" for a boy!

New Football shirt for Cobb - versatile to wear for the Falcons & UGA games!

Some towels i added an "S" to for a co-worker

Teacher Gifts a friend had me do - they turned out cute!

HALLOWEEN SHIRTS
These are some a co-worker had me do for her Granddaughters - they turned out Super Cute!



All 3 of them together! LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment