Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Browse Around

I have finally started figuring out this blog stuff! The design has had me stumped for a while...But now i have finally found an easier way for you to browse around my site. At the top are "TABs" that you can click to see examples of what things are that i am making. Those tabs will have limited pictures on them, so you will still have to look through my blog posts to see examples as i make and load things up.

In the Tab "Favorite Sites" are websites that i use to download and purchase my appliques from. If there is something that you want check those out and let me know your interests. I have a good many purchased already and get a few news ones every month so i am more than willing to get what you like. I don't like just ordering, it makes more sense to get what people want on stuff so don't be shy :)

I am also in the process of possibly beginning to order shirts, onesies, baby gowns, etc. in bulk. So let me know if you are wanting anything so i can order the correct sizes and colors. I don't want to order what won't be used - so make sure to let me know your needs!

COMING SOON: I know there aren't many items for boys, BUT that is about to change!! I have found some patterns for boys short/pants. I am going to try some out in the next week so check them out! I will post them as soon as i get them done. This way cute matching pants/shirt outfits can be done! I know i love to see Cobb in something different - so that is my hope with these new patterns!

THANK YOU for the support and continue to spread the word if you know anyone who needs any embroidery or applique. THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment