Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Football Season is Coming!

Well it looks like Football season is coming back! If your house is anything like mine it will be ALL that is on T.V. from August...until! I was browsing around today looking for some cute football things for the boys - i found a few you can access on my facebook page under the album "Appliques." If you don't see what you are looking for check out my Website Tab and browse around i will be more than happy to order something that you like and put it on whatever you want :)

Here is something that I just got done playing with...this is just a plain square patch, then i found a site with mini embroidery objects. I got this football to start with, but there are others that i can get if you want something besides the football theme...Hope you like it!

This is my FIRST "Huck" item! One of these days I'm going to find some time to make him a bunch of goodies, but it was fun finally making him something at least! Hopefully i will have some more football example stuff soon - my plan is do to Cobb & Huck a few new items for the upcoming season.


 Onesie

 Matching Bib

Onesie & Bib - cute gift set as well....
If anyone knows how to rotate these pics PLEASE let me know....it is automatically turning it when i upload - this is not how it was taken or looks on my computer files...Any help would be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment