Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holidays are Over!

The holidays are over...almost just New Year's left, but no orders for that! I was SUPER busy all the way up until Christmas Eve. It was good - and i appreciate everyone allowing me to help them with some personalized presents for them. Here are some pictures to catch you up on the  new items i have made. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas - we sure did! It was extra special have 2 sweet boys to spoil...and spoiled they were by everyone! Enjoy the pictures~

A Monogrammed Blanket - i did 5 of these, but this was my favorite!


I have a co-worker who is decorating with burlap...she is so talented, glad i could help personalize some things for her!


Here are my boys in their Christmas outfits getting ready to see Santa! They looked adorable if i don't say so myself!


 Burp clothes - there were 2 precious baby girls born in December. So glad their mommy's asked me to make something special for them! I'm sure they are getting covered in spit up as we speak :)

This is for my old neighbor - very special as i remeber growing up with Haley...can't believe she is a mommy! So excited for her! Kirkley is lucky to have such a great mommy!


 These are for a friend i graduated high school with. I got to see sweet Harley the day after she was born when i dropped them off. She is precious!!! And mom looked pretty great as well for just coming home. Congratulations Shellie - i'm so happy for you guys!


Stocking! Gotta have them personalized so Santa knows where to put the goodies!




Personalized beach cover-ups


 Embroidered name on polo - i did 6 of these for a friend to give as gifts for her nieces that attend World Language. Such a cute idea!


This is for our cousins little guy that is coming in March - we can't wait to meet him and spoil him rotten!


My niece's Christmas gifts from Aunt Martha - she LOVES dinosaurs...and i love getting to make "girly" things for her!


Arielle's new dress i made her - can't wait to see it on her...i'll post pics when i get them. Thanks pinterest for the tutorial! If you haven't gotten on pinterest i HIGHLY recommend it...so many Great Ideas!

Huck's book bag his Bebe got him...had to add a little personalization!


Some appliqued shirts i've been working on...




Finallly made some bibs for our sweet Huck...he's ready for some food and i needed some bibs to keep his clothes clean :)




About to get back to work...a few burp clothes and t-shirts are in the works i'll get them posted ASAP. As always take care and let me know if you need any embroidery or applique "ing" done. Thanks for visiting Trucks, Trains, and Stitches...

P.S. Still loving my new machine it has made my little Hobby so much easier - BIG thanks to Dad and Mom for such an AMAZING Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment