Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sorry For the Delay!

Well the holidays are so quickly approaching and if your anything like me the shopping so NOT done! Needless to say with 2 precious boys and life in general things have been busy! I have been so bad about updating so get ready for some pictures. I also find i am forgetting to shoot things before i send them off....so my apologies for not allowing you to see some of the cute outfits. If i get pics sent my way i will post them asap. But i have been back to work and busy! Continue sending the business -

My parents gave me my Christmas Present a little early and i could not be HAPPIER! It is by far the best present i have ever recieved (except my engagement ring from my amazing husband of course!) Dad and Mom decided i needed an upgrade on my machine since i am enjoying this "hobby" so much! Dad and I went shopping and i came home with a new Brother innov-is 2500....it is AMAZING!!!! I can now do up to a 10x6 embroidery field....and so much more! Thank goodness they include classes so i can learn all it has to offer! Also with the special they were running i got a surger machine....no idea how to run it but from what they showed me it is going to make the "making" of children's clothes SO AWESOME! So just wait i will keep you updated....Unfortunatley for Matt he has realized i need my own sewing room so that is in the works in the basement at th e beginning of 2012 ~ Wahoo - i can't wait!!!

Here are some updated projects...a NEW dress design is included - check it out!




These are some new towels to hang from the oven....great for those of you with kiddos who LOVE to pull them off. It has stopped that from my little guy! (A double knot always helps!)

More Applique Shirts






These are some gifts i made for a great friend that is having twins - boy & girl!!!















These are the new t-shirt dresses - so adorable! Can't wait to see them on!!!



 My boys Christmas outfits! They are going to look so cute...definitely pics to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment